- Boiled gammon and Pease pudding served with
- Penrith Cumberland sausage and apple sauce
served with caramelised onions and gravy.
- McConickies corned beef hash served with
pickled red cabbage.
- Lamb’s liver, bacon and onions in a
rich cider gravy.
- Roast Cheshire turkey and stuffing with apple
and cranberry sauce
- Fish pie with a mashed potato and parmesan
cheese topping served with a green salad.
- McSween’s award-winning haggis with
tatties and vegetables (vegetarian option available).
- Selection of Staffordshire Oatcakes with
various fillings including vegetarian options.
- Selection of sandwiches – ‘Clubs
note: this is a sample
menu, the content maybe changed and reviewed from time to time